Jewelry Donation Program | Center Stage Competition Jewelry
DONATE COMPETITION JEWELRY TO CHARITY
Donate your gently used competition jewelry for the benefit of 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations that promote female youth empowerment through various activities, programs, and resources. Receive 50% off a future jewelry purchase to create a new look for your show or special event.
What happens to my donation?
All jewelry donated will 1.) Be donated as-is for Prom 2022 projects or 2.) Be sold at a discount via Ebay ("The Butterfly Project") and all proceeds will be donated directly to 501(c)(3) female youth empowerment organizations.
If you have any feedback on organizations that empower women and / or female youth, please feel free to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Can I Donate
Gently used competition jewelry
- Earrings, Stretch Bracelets, and Stretch Rings
- Silver, AB, and Gold
- No clasp bracelets.
- No missing, loose, or discolored stones.
- No major damage including but, not limited to overstretched elastic, tears, or stains.
- Fill out the donation form
- Receive a confirmation email within 48 - 72 hours.
- Securely wrap all items before putting them into a package (ensure loose items are first placed in a zip lock bag or similar).
- Each donation received as pictured and described (style, color, and condition) will be emailed a code for 50% off a future jewelry purchase.