Jewelry Donation Program | Center Stage Competition Jewelry
DONATE COMPETITION JEWELRY TO CHARITY
Donate your gently used competition jewelry for the benefit of 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations that promote female youth empowerment through various activities, programs, and resources. Receive 50% off a future jewelry purchase to create a new look for your show or special event.
What happens to my donation?
All jewelry received will 1.) Be donated to Prom 2022 projects or 2.) Be sold as previously worn jewelry at a discount via Ebay ("The Butterfly Project"). All proceeds will be donated directly to 501(c)(3) female youth empowerment organizations.
If you have any feedback on organizations that empower women and / or female youth, please feel free to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Can I Donate?
Gently used competition jewelry
- Earrings, Stretch Bracelets, and Stretch Rings
- Silver, AB, Gold, Colorful
- No clasp bracelets.
- No missing, loose, or discolored stones.
- No major damage including but, not limited to overstretched elastic, tears, or stains.
- Fill out the donation form
- Receive a confirmation email within 48 - 72 hours.
- Securely wrap all items before putting them into a package (ensure loose items are first placed in a zip lock bag or similar).
- Each donation received as pictured and described (style, color, and condition) will be emailed a code for 50% off a future jewelry purchase.